Happy New Year! I hope everyone had an amazing holiday season. I was looking over the stats for the blog and was curious what the top items that were purchased last year and well, no surprise you guys love shoes just as much as I do! 🙂 I can’t wait to share more fashion, beauty and fitness with you this year. Wishing everyone the best for 2019! Here are the top 10 sellers –
- Rhinestone Sneaker These sneakers are the absolute best and to be honest I wasn’t surprised when I saw they were the best seller on TDG! These run TTS and are SO comfortable. Anyone who sees them in person immediately gets them too. And if you’re worried about the rhinestones going anywhere – they don’t. I have worn mine OUT and they still look good as new!
- Kick Flare Jeans Y’all LOVED these jeans when I shared them on stories – I have to say I LOVE them too! These jeans are under $25 and are SO flattering and comfortable. The high waist makes them so slimming and the kick flare adds some fun.
- Adidas Tank I’m surprised no one told me to stop wearing/sharing these tanks haha. I practically live in these – I have worn this to work out, I’ve dressed it up with a velvet blazer and heels, everyday wear, you name it! The cut on this tank is so good, the high neck and cut on the arms makes it super flattering and the material is SO good!
- Leopard Print Tee Leopard blew up in 2018. Sadly this tee is sold out 🙁 If it comes back I will let you know asap, because you need it!
- Rolling Stones Tee
Everyone needs a Rolling Stones bad tee! And for $13 you can’t beat it. It fits TTS. Check out my instagram to see how I styled this tee.
- Distressed SweaterDoes it get any better than this distressed sweater? This sweater is perfect to wear with leggings, covers the booty! I have styled it with distressed jeans and heels too and it was perfect. Fits oversized!
- Studded Booties These were one of my favorite purchases this year – they are show stopping and so freaking comfortable. They seriously complete any look. Come in 3 colors and TTS.
- Gucci Belt DupeIf you love a good dupe you have to get this belt. It looks sooo similar to the real deal! And get this its under $20!
- Camo Jacket Lets get real – camo is a neutral. I loved this jacket – it does run a bit oversized and flowy but its so cute just to throw on over a basic tee and run out the door. Fits TTS and under $30
- Sleeveless Thermal This thermal was perfect for summer and the fall months. I paired this alone or under jackets/coats. Its also perfect to wear with leggings because it covers the booty. And SO freaking soft. Fits oversized.