I want to talk about a cosmetic brand that I LOVE and I feel like doesn’t get enough attention in the beauty world! I have been using TheBalm Cosmetics products for such a long time now and I want to share my picks for the best products from the line! I first heard of TheBalm when highlighting became such a huge hit years ago when Mary Lou-Manizer quickly became a cult fav. (still one of the BEST highlighters out there)
- http://aquanetta.pl/?kostromesp=opcje-binarne-da-si%C4%99-zarobi%C4%87&970=a4 Mary Lou-Manizer – This highlighter has been a cult favorite for so long for good reason! It is absoutely stunning, blends to perfection and gives such a beautiful glow. Trust me this highligher won’t let you down.
- er sucht sie geld Betty Lou-Manizer – This bronzer is by far the most used bronzer in my collection. It gives the most beauiful bronzed glow to the skin, perfect for the summer months. I always keep a back up of this powder, I can’t live with out! This is great as a blush topper as well!
- http://heatherbestel.com/tag/terrie-wurzbacher/ Brow Pow – I’m sooo picky when it comes to undertones in brow powders, and if you have blonde hair like I do you understand the struggle in finding a brow product that doesn’t look warm or pull green! This powder is one of the BEST! – I use the shade Taupe
- http://sat-rent.de/deribbebe/15420 Meet Matt(e) Nude Eyeshadow Palette – This cool toned palette is incredible! The shades are perfection and they are so easy to work with and blend like a dream. I always take this palette with me when I travel.
- site de rencontre payant pour homme gratuit pour femme Meet Matt(e) Trimony Eyeshadow Palette – This is for my warm toned eyeshadow lovers! Same quality as the Nude Eyeshadow Palette, I feel like these don’t get talked about enough!
- source url Meet Matt(e) Hughes Liquid Lipsticks – These liquid lipsticks are one of my favorite formulas out there. I’m not typically a matte lipstick kinda girl because I can’t stand drying lipsticks but these are so comfortable to wear and last forever! I will say that these don’t dry downcompletely and they do transfer slightly, but I feel like thats what makes them so great to wear beacus they don’t suck the life out of your lips like some liquid lipsticks do!
- https://infotuc.es/esminec/754 Hot Mama Blush – Who else loves a coral blush? I always pull out this blush in the summer months – it has a perfect amount of pigment and golden sheen!
- köpa cialis i spanien Cabana Boy Blush – This is the blush that I pull out in the winter months! It looks scary in the pan haha but trust me this blush is beautiful on. If you love cool tones blushes, pick this one up!
- how to get back into dating after a bad break up Mr. Write Now Eyeliner Pencil – I love using this pencil to give a bright, awake look to the eyes. Perfect to use after a long night out haha.
- is just hook up a real website The Manizer Sisters Palette – Travel must have! This palette has the manizer highlighter, a blush and the betty-lou bronzer all in one!
Have you ever tried TheBalm Cosmetics? If so what is your favorite product? If not, what is your current favorite makeup brand/product? I always love hearing what I’m missing out on haha!
source url SHOP