You need a facial spray in your life. Facial mists and setting sprays are quite possibly my favorite skincare product! I have been using them ever since I discovered Mario Badescu’s facial spray ages ago, and can’t live without them now. I even have several kinds in travel size, so I can take them on the go with me. If you are skeptical about purchasing one, believe me, you should! Mists are a beauty staple in my daily routine, and can take you from looking drab to fab, and from dull to dewy in seconds. Trust me. There are many ways to use facial sprays, along with several added benefits for your skin. Some facial sprays have added vitamins, electrolytes, SPF, and even anti-aging properties. Facial sprays can prime the skin for flawless makeup application, hydrate, set makeup, and give your skin a dewy, luminous look and feel. Along with calm, replenish, and help with irritation. Here are some tips, and the ways I like to use facial sprays:
- Close eyes when spraying.
- Hold at least 5-6″ away from face.
- Use before make up application to prime skin for flawless application.
- To set makeup and remove powdery finish.
- I love to use a product like Mac Fix+ to spray just on the highlighter, so that it really glows (if you’re about that glow life, like I am.)
- Refresher throughout the day.
- Remove access spray with beauty blender.
Some of my go-to facial mists and setting sprays are:
- Mario Badescu – Facial Spray
- Mac – Fix+
- Tatcha – Dewy Skin Mist
- Pixi – Makeup Fixing Mist
- First Aid Beauty – Vitamin Hydrating Mist
- Urban Decay – All Nighter Setting Spray
- L’Oreal – Makeup Extender Spray
- Fresh – Rose Floral Toner
- Supergoop! – Defense Refresh Setting Mist
- Skindinavia – Makeup Primer Spray
- Smashbox – Photo Finish Primer Water
- The Body Shop – Vitamin E Face Mist
*Product used – Urban Decay – All Nighter Setting Spray